I’ve been copywriting professionally since the late 1990s. Mostly for top creative agencies with a few stints on the client side, and occasionally as a freelancer (when I need peace and quiet to author my own books). Over the years I’ve worked with the world’s largest consumer and corporate brands, across practically every sphere of business and industry.
I confess a preference for long copy because I enjoy the compelling power of a well-crafted narrative – which builds a genuine connection with the audience (as opposed to an abrasive seven-second interruption). It doesn’t all have to be written down; message and medium must work together. Perhaps a live exhibit, or a short film. Perhaps a montage of still photography, or hand-drawn illustrations. Once you’ve worked out “what” to say, then the “how” to say it comes quite naturally.
How may I be of assistance?
- Ad campaigns and brand launches
- Websites and digital interfaces
- Brochures, manuals and guides
- Scripts for corporate films and TVCs
- Employee engagement and training
- Corporate magazines and customer newsletters
- Ghost-writing for senior management
- Technical documents, bids and proposals